So Let's Try Again this Week at Balnarring......
We return to Balnarring this weekend after the unfortunate wash out meeting at Woolamai. Picnic Racing is not having the best of luck recently with the weather but Balnarring usually fares better than most. Early weather predictions are for a mostly sunny 20deg. so here's hoping.
Note: The Healesville meeting scheduled for the 10th December has been transferred to Yea
As a result of recent heavy rain, there is surface water covering most of the track. After
inspection yesterday, it was decided that there would not be sufficient time for the track to dry out, particularly if there was any more rain.
The Yea program is now as follows:
Yea Picnic Saturday 10 December 2011
RACE CONDITIONS DISTANCE P’MONEY
Maiden Handicap 1600m (was 1650m) $2,250
Trophy 1 Handicap 1200m (no change) $2,250
Trophy 2 Handicap 1200m (was 1000m) $2,250
Trophy 3 Handicap 1600m (was 1650m) $2,250
Open Trophy Handicap 1200m (no change) $2,250
Open Trophy Handicap 1600m (was 1650m) $2,250
Nominations: close at 12 noon, Monday 5 December 2011.
Weights: Tuesday 6 December.
Acceptances: close at 9.15am, Thursday 8 December.
Manager – Racing Operations